FEMA requires the Town to assess damages to residential properties within the corporate limits. If your residence suffered damages due to the recent flooding please contact our office at 843-719-7900.
BERKELEY COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES AS OF 1:00 PM ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2015:
- All Roads into and out of Cane Bay
- Broughton Avenue
- California Avenue
- Compton Road
- French Quarter Creek Road
- Gross Road
- Harristown Road
- Alligator Road from Dog Ear Lane to Leatherwood Road
- French Santee Road at the Charleston County Line
- Highway 402 from Highway 41 to US 52
- Highway 402 from Old Cherry Hill Road to Wadboo Swamp
- Highway 41 from Berkeley County Line to Clements Ferry Road
- Highway 45 from Colonel Maham Drive to Highway 35
- Tall Pines Road from Loblolly Circle to Labrador Drive
- US 17A at Wadboo Swamp
- US 17A from Gants Road to Cypress Gardens Road
- US 52 from Cypress Gardens Road o Oakley Road
- Oxford Road at the Bridge
- Trinity Place at the Bridge
- Whitesville Road @ California Branch crossing
- Jolly Lane @ California Branch crossing
- Haynesville Extension @ California Branch crossing
- Winter Street @ California Branch crossing
Berkeley Middle School is an active shelter for those requiring relief from storm related disaster
Welcome to the Town of Moncks Corner! The Town was named for its landowner, Thomas Monck, back in 1728. With our old-fashioned hospitality, southern charm and history you’ll want to visit more often or possibly stay! Come visit our historical Train Depot! It has a visitor’s center with a gift shop that has information on the Town and unique gifts. Or take a trip to Mepkin Abbey, the monastery is a very important part of our town’s history. If you are in the mood for shopping we have local shops that will satisfy your shopping needs and after all that shopping stop in one of our many local restaurants for a bite to eat. After one visit we are sure that you’ll want to come back. For more information Contact Us.
Hold to the Past... Reach For The Future
"Where Life is a little slower, a little calmer and a little bit sweeter in Moncks Corner"
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/townofmonckscorner
Grand Opening of the Moncks Corner Regional Recreation Complex
See more pictures here
MAYOR MIKE LOCKLIEAR
TOWN OF MONCKS CORNER, SOUTH CAROLINA
Being a growing and prosperous community the Town of Moncks Corner welcomes the announcement of the proposed Volvo manufacturing facility to be located in Berkeley County. Because of our close proximity to the site we congratulate our State and County officials along with Santee Cooper for the magnificent job they did in making Volvo aware of the business friendly environment we enjoy in Berkeley County and Moncks Corner. We also want to congratulate corporate officials at Volvo who made this decision for recognizing the many positive attributes our Town and County can offer this prestigious automobile manufacturer in enhancing the quality of life for all who will be associated with this great economic endeavor.
Applebee's recognition of the local Fire Departments for their recent efforts during a difficult time.
Employee of the Quarter Thelma Lewis
Firemen's Appreciation Day, June 3, 2015
We enjoyed the Chick fil-A Premier last night. Looking forward to Opening Day tomorrow April 16, 2015. Thank you Justin Clark!!!
Chamber of Commerce meeting in North Charleston with Mayor Michael Lockliear, Councilman David Dennis and Governor Nikki Haley